- 1 25.9 percent of people 25 or older had an associate's degree or higher in Brooklawn, New Jersey
- 2 Census Bureau: 78.57% of people in Allentown were old enough to vote in 2017
- 3 New Jersey ranks 9th highest in state, local government GDP, study finds
- 4 Publishing industry posts after-tax income of $14.1 billion in Q1
- 5 Liberty Bell Bank in Marlton rated as "satisfactory" by feds
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from New Jersey Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.