- 1 25.9 percent of people 25 or older had an associate's degree or higher in Brooklawn, New Jersey
- 2 Publishing industry posts after-tax income of $14.1 billion in Q1
- 3 Census Bureau: 78.57% of people in Allentown were old enough to vote in 2017
- 4 Fulton Bank of New Jersey in Mount Laurel rated as "outstanding" by feds
- 5 11.8% of households in Rosenhayn received food stamps in 2017
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from New Jersey Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.